Re: Calling all Promoters

  • dwimmer_laik
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2006
      So, just to clarify: should we be posting the MEFA scheduling post to
      those lists?

      Dwim
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
        > From: dwimmer_laik <dwimmer_laik@...>
        > Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:34:25 -0000
        > To: <MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: [MEFAwards] Re: Calling all Promoters
        >
        > So, just to clarify: should we be posting the MEFA scheduling post to
        > those lists?
        >
        > Dwim

        No. When I want you to make an announcement, I¹ll send you an announcement
        privately from mefasupport at gmail dot com. Probably with ³Official MEFA
        Announcement² or something like that in the subject. The email will be of
        the form:

        -----

        You¹re receiving this email because you volunteered to help promote the
        Middle-earth Fanfiction Awards.Please post the below message at the group(s)
        to which you agreed to make announcements.

        Subject: [subject of the email/forum post]

        If anyone asks a question that you do not feel comfortable answering, please
        forward it to this email address and I will provide you an answer to share.

        -----