Web Service paid For

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2006
      Hey guys,

      In the interest of transparency:

      Anthony and I selected a web service to host the MEFA site. I paid for the
      service using my own account (24 months x $6.95/mo = $166.80). I then
      transferred $166.80 out of the MEFAs' paypal account into my personal bank
      account.

      I didn't want to make such a large transaction without informing everyone.

      Thanks,
      Marta
    • sulriel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
        --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, Marta Layton <melayton@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys,
        >
        > In the interest of transparency:
        >
        > Anthony and I selected a web service to host the MEFA site. I paid
        for the
        > service using my own account (24 months x $6.95/mo = $166.80). I then
        > transferred $166.80 out of the MEFAs' paypal account into my
        personal bank
        > account.
        >
        > I didn't want to make such a large transaction without informing
        everyone.

        > Thanks,
        > Marta

        Thanks for letting us know Marta, and thanks for managing this. :)

        Sulriel
      • Naresha
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2006
          MEFA has a paypal account?? I did not realise
          that! But thanks for the heads up!

          On Yahoo!7
          Dancing with the Stars: Win tickets to be part of the glittering Grand Final!
          http://www.yahoo.com.au/dancing-with-the-stars
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2006
            From: Naresha <north_shore_fruitcake@...>
            Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:22:27 +1000 (EST)
            To: <MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [MEFAwards] Web Service paid For

            > MEFA has a paypal account?? I did not realise
            > that! But thanks for the heads up!

            Yep, we do! ThereĀ¹s a link posted at the LJ, at
            http://community.livejournal.com/mefas/3605.html

            Thanks,