Re: post-mortem: Yahoo membership requirement to vote.

  • sulriel
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1 5:46 PM
      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy" <inkling-tcbs@...> wrote:
> [...]
      list. > > Membership will still be required to nominate/vote at the
      database.

      > Right, but I meant would membership in the *Yahoo group* still be a
      > requirement to nominate, even if not to vote...or do you see
      > nominating and voting privileges as needing to go together?
      >
      > Kathy

      sorry.

      this discussion is about if we should keep the rule that membership
      is required at this yahoogroup in order to be a member at the MEFA
      voting database.

      Membership of some type will be required at the MEFA site.

      the question of the value of *requiring* membership of this
      yahoogroup (in addition to the MEFA site) has been raised and that is
      what we're supposed to be discussing.

      Sulriel
    • Naresha
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 9 3:13 AM
        > I feel a bit red in the face just now. Somehow
        > I forgot about this email when I suggested the
        > exact same thing a few days ago. I do want
        > to give you credit for thinking of it first!
        > And I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was
        > overlooking your suggestion.
        >
        > Marta

        *giggles* I forgive you! :-) I'm not really
        fussed - didn't help that my back was sort of
        imobile from 6 shots of local the other day, but
        it's good to know that other people are thinking
        up the same things - especially when it's in two
        totally different forums - Yahoo and LJ - seems
        that we've got a few people on the same
        wavelength, which can be a good sign on tricksy
        issues such as this one!

        And don't worry about overlooking - I'm quite
        used to it! My employers are kinda biased. LOL
        As I said - All is forgiven! :-D

        Resha

        ~To forgive calls upon our love, to forget calls upon our strength~

        AIM: Naresha21 MSN: candyman_gypsy@... Yahoo: fruitcake5m1
        Personal LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/nareshaninya/
        Writing LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/writingsofresha/

        My Website! Slash Me Happy
        http://www.websamba.com/SlashMeHappy

        http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Resha

        Yahoo! News: Get the latest news via video today!
        http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/