New poll for MEFAwards

  • MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 250 , Jan 1, 2006
      MEFAwards group:

      Which of these awards do you prefer for for third place in the "Late Third Age" category? Please vote by Tuesday night.

      o The White Council Award
      o The Building of Henneth Ann�n Award
      o The Desertion of Ithilien Award
      o The Re-building of Barad-d�r Award
      o The Death of the White Tree of Gondor Award
      o The Destruction of the Corsair Fleet Award
      o The Betrothal of Aragorn and Arwen Award

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • harrowcatliz
      Message 250 of 250 , Jul 3, 2012
        I can't seem to access the site either so could you please include a vote for continuing from me?

        All the best, Liz. Sent from my iPad