Re: [MEFAwards] Re: "flame" review... but not really - sorry so late!

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 29, 2005
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 00:17:52 +0000
      > From: chathollinn@...
      > Subject: Re: "flame" review... but not really - sorry so late!
      >
      > Hello. It has been a while since I saw this discussion. Are we still
      > talking about flames, or is it most any review that is not
      > complimentary, or constructive, or what? Regards - Chathol-linn

      I think we're actually talking about flames here. I certainly don't
      want to knock out all constructive comments, as those were my
      favourites to receive and being able to talk about them really allowed
      me to delve into things for the longer reviews.

      I can't find the email (I do save these), but I think we decided to
      handle these on a case-by-case basis. If you notice what you consider
      an abusive review during the competition, especially if it's for your
      story, let the admins know and we'll handle it.

      thanks,