Re: [MEFAwards] OT amusement: You know you're a MEFA addict when...

  • aelfwina@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2005
      Well, Katrina thwarted my original goal of 700 reviews, but I came in with a respectable 500, although I am afraid I got *no* author reviews done at all. I'm shot, and I'm off to bed now before I get cross-eyed.

      Dreamflower
      (Barbara)
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2005
        I managed 222 reviews but only 2 author reviews I am afraid. I didn't sleep yesterday before I went to work, the equivalent of folks with a day job staying up all night, lol! But it was worth the effort!

        My reviews got a bit shorter as time ran out I am afraid, and I didn't get to every story I wanted to so I sincerely apologise to the authors of those stories I missed.

        Next year 1,000!!

        Marigold

        --
        Marigold's Red Book
        http://marigold.tolkienshire.com

        Marigold's Recommendations Page
        http://www.geocities.com/marigoldsrecommendations/

        Marigold's Live Journal
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/marigoldg/

        Tales of The Red Book
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/talesofredbook/

        There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach.

        >Sam, in Mordor, RoTK
      • C Dodd
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 4, 2005
          You know you're a MEFA addict when you keep thinking that you should do some
          reviews tonight and it's past voting season...

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 4, 2005
            On 3 Oct 2005, at 11:24, MarigoldCotton@... wrote:

            > I managed 222 reviews but only 2 author reviews I am afraid. I didn't
            > sleep yesterday before I went to work, the equivalent of folks with a
            > day job staying up all night, lol! But it was worth the effort!
            >
            > My reviews got a bit shorter as time ran out I am afraid, and I
            > didn't get to every story I wanted to so I sincerely apologise to the
            > authors of those stories I missed.
            >
            > Next year 1,000!!
            >
            > Marigold

            Well done! I am so impressed with everyone (myself included...) for all
            those reviews you've written. Thank you so much, everyone, for all your
            hard work.