Re: [MEFAwards] OT amusement: You know you're a MEFA addict when...

  • C Dodd
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2005
      My eyeballs are swimming and I have to go to bed now, but oh, I've had fun.
      Next year I definitely start earlier, though. There are too many novels and
      novellas I ended up skipping over this time. And I haven't done even half
      the rest... Thanks everyone for all the hard work of setting this up!

    • aelfwina@cableone.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2005
        Well, Katrina thwarted my original goal of 700 reviews, but I came in with a respectable 500, although I am afraid I got *no* author reviews done at all. I'm shot, and I'm off to bed now before I get cross-eyed.

        Dreamflower
        (Barbara)

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 2005
          I managed 222 reviews but only 2 author reviews I am afraid. I didn't sleep yesterday before I went to work, the equivalent of folks with a day job staying up all night, lol! But it was worth the effort!

          My reviews got a bit shorter as time ran out I am afraid, and I didn't get to every story I wanted to so I sincerely apologise to the authors of those stories I missed.

          Next year 1,000!!

          Marigold

          --
          Marigold's Red Book
          http://marigold.tolkienshire.com

          Marigold's Recommendations Page
          http://www.geocities.com/marigoldsrecommendations/

          Marigold's Live Journal
          http://www.livejournal.com/users/marigoldg/

          Tales of The Red Book
          http://www.livejournal.com/users/talesofredbook/

          There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach.

          >Sam, in Mordor, RoTK
        • C Dodd
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 4, 2005
            You know you're a MEFA addict when you keep thinking that you should do some
            reviews tonight and it's past voting season...

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 4, 2005
              On 3 Oct 2005, at 11:24, MarigoldCotton@... wrote:

              > I managed 222 reviews but only 2 author reviews I am afraid. I didn't
              > sleep yesterday before I went to work, the equivalent of folks with a
              > day job staying up all night, lol! But it was worth the effort!
              >
              > My reviews got a bit shorter as time ran out I am afraid, and I
              > didn't get to every story I wanted to so I sincerely apologise to the
              > authors of those stories I missed.
              >
              > Next year 1,000!!
              >
              > Marigold

              Well done! I am so impressed with everyone (myself included...) for all
              those reviews you've written. Thank you so much, everyone, for all your
              hard work.