Re: [MEFAwards] Re: Calendar in files section

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13 9:36 AM
      Hi Rhapsody,

      On 13 Aug 2005, at 04:38, rhapsody_the_bard wrote:

      > --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Marta" <melayton@g...> wrote:
      > <snip>
      >
      > > C. Reading Season: June 1st through August 15th
      > > (Ten weeks for reading all these lovely stories. Members may enter
      > > both story and author votes, but no votes are visible to other
      > > members.)
      > >
      > > D. Voting Season: August 16th through September 30th
      > > (Finish entering your votes. Final reviews are visible to other
      > > members during this season and cannot be changed after August 16.
      > > You may change tentative votes until the end of the voting season,
      > > at the end of which they will be displayed and counted. Draft
      > > reviews must be changed to final or tentative status by the end of
      > > this season to count. Also, make sure to hae all your submissions
      > > for the banner contest to Ainae by the end of this season.)
      >
      > OK, I am confused now (and a bit late with catching up). Until what
      > date can you write your reviews. The way I read it now, until the end
      > at the end of reading season. Maybe it is the word votes, in which you
      > actually mean reviews..
      >
      > With voting you mean actually: write a review, that is your vote... or
      > not? I've seen the words and links tentative reviews on the site, but
      > not the option tentative votes...

      At the end of reading season, any reviews you have already entered with
      the status "final" are set in stone. You can't change those at this
      point, and they become visible to everyone.

      But you can still change reviews that are tentative or draft, and you
      can still enter new reviews. You can even give them the status final
      (but if you do that they become set in stone immediately, and you can't
      change them later).

      And don't forget if you want your draft reviews to be counted, you have
      to change them to tentative or final status by the end of voting
      season.

      I hope that's clearer. How can I make it clearer in the file?

      Marta
      *****