Another problem

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
      Underdogs in Middle-earth.

      It's on Suite101. Anyone know if the author got paid for it? We already
      made some stories by anotehr author inelegible because they were profic. I
      really hope this one isn't. I'd have to wrestle with this so late in the
      game.

      Story URL in question: http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/tolkien/112016

      --Ainaechoiriel
      MEFA Admin and Founder

      <http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa> http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The
      Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards

      Blog: <http://www.ainaechoiriel.blogspot.com/>
      http://www.ainaechoiriel.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
        Hi Ainae,

        On 27 Jul 2005, at 16:36, Ainaechoiriel wrote:

        > Underdogs in Middle-earth.
        >
        > It's on Suite101. Anyone know if the author got paid for it?  We
        > already
        > made some stories by anotehr author inelegible because they were
        > profic. I
        > really hope this one isn't. I'd have to wrestle with this so late in
        > the
        > game.
        >
        > Story URL in question:
        > http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/tolkien/112016

        Is this one of those by Michael Martinez? If so, we only left the ones
        that he verified were not written for pay.

        If it's not, I have no clue if he was paid for it or not. At this point
        in the game I'm inclined to say let it run, and just be more stringent
        about this next year. I really hope it's not an issue.

        Marta
        *****
        Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
          No, it's by someone else.

        • Naresha
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
            Can't help unfortunately, but Suite101 looks like
            it may be one of those problem sites! Well...
            issuey anyway! Pity there can't be a nice little
            "I got paid for this!" sticker somewhere on it!
            LOL

            Resha, sleepy and silly!

            > Underdogs in Middle-earth.
            >
            > It's on Suite101. Anyone know if the author got
            > paid for it? We already made some stories by
            > anotehr author inelegible because they were
            > profic. I really hope this one isn't. I'd have
            > to wrestle with this so late in the game.

            ~To forgive calls upon our love, to forget calls upon our strength~

            AIM: Naresha21 MSN: candyman_gypsy@...
            ICQ: 142117881 Yahoo: fruitcake5m1
            Personal LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/nareshaninya/
            Writing LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/writingsofresha/

            My Website! Slash Me Happy
            http://www.websamba.com/SlashMeHappy

            http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Resha

            Try Yahoo! Photomail Beta: Send up to 300 photos in one email!
            http://au.photomail.mail.yahoo.com