Re: Bad URL for Dana's story--1311?

  • BLJean@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      I emailed Dana about this, and here is her response:
      (I don't have time today to go to the MEFA database to look it up for myself,
      sorry)

      Do they mean http://www.rosiesamfrodo.com/~dana/writing/fan/hal.htm?

      Because it loads for me... they might have caught it while I was deleting
      and reuploading things, so it would have not existed then. But you'll let them
      know, yes?

      --Dana