last year's

  • sulriel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      how are we keeping track of what was nominated last year and therefore
      ineligible this year?

      I know the obvious is to check the list on the website, but is that
      something that will be done manually at some point or will the system
      reject a duplicate title?

      Sulriel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        For now, we check manually. Easiest way seems to browse by Author for
        what's nominated this year. As for last year, we can still see the 2004
        nominations on the website and in the Databases at the Yahoo site.

        Anthony, were we keeping a list of last year's stories on the MEFA2005 site?
        Anway to reject a duplicate nomination this year? If not, we'll live. This
        site is already so much easier than last year.

        Thanks.

        --Ainaechoiriel

        MEFA Admin and Founder

        http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards