MEFA2005 site info

  • ainaechoiriel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      Okay, by now, you should have received your login information. If you
      didn't, e-mail me privately. And we'll get it to you. We had 9 delivery
      failures thus far.

      Also, we saw two Bridiliel's in the list. Are there really two of you?
      Or is this just one person with two memberships? (We only sent out one
      password until we clear this up.)

      We've already got nominations pouring in! I used my first one to come
      up with a set of instructions. I've posted them to the website:
      http://home.earthlink.net/mefa/nominst.html.

      When going through my first nomination, I noted some changes I'd like
      to make to which fields are mandatory and which aren't. For now,
      consider the instructions correct, but, until the *'s go away on the
      Submit Story form, go ahead and set them to something so that the
      nomination will get accepted. (That's basically for Category choices,
      as we said we'd leave them to authors. If you're the author, they are
      mamandatory!)

      We're going to work on getting a daily digest of completed nominations
      posted to the list so we can all see what stories have been nominated.

      I've also put a link to the MEFA2005 site on the website and in th
      Links section of the Yahoo site. Here's the link:
      http://gabrielle.sytes.net/MEFA2005 (and note that that is case-
      sensitive).

      Okay, that's it for the night. I've got to call it quits. Happy
      nominating!

      And everybody give Anthony a round of applause for all his hard work.

      --Ainaechoiriel
      MEFA Admin and Founder
    • elanor of aquitania
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        > When going through my first nomination, I noted some changes I'd like
        > to make to which fields are mandatory and which aren't. For now,
        > consider the instructions correct, but, until the *'s go away on the
        > Submit Story form, go ahead and set them to something so that the
        > nomination will get accepted. (That's basically for Category
        > choices,
        > as we said we'd leave them to authors. If you're the author,
        > they are
        > mamandatory!)

        Hi Ainaechoiriel, hi Anthony,

        thank you for your tremendous work !

        I just logged in and found in the pull-down menu
        >submit story >story type
        not the type "essay".

        As what should an essay be nominated ?

        Many thanks again
        Elanor
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
          Put it down as Story. Cput Essay in subcategory suggestions. It will go in
          the Nonfiction category.

          --Ainaechoiriel

          MEFA Admin and Founder

          http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards