RE: [MEFAwards] Poll results for MEFAwards

    Message 1 of 259 , Mar 4, 2005

      Is it really? I'll put up another poll.

      --Ainaechoiriel

      MEFA Admin and Founder

      http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards

      Blog: http://www.ainaechoiriel.blogspot.com
    • MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com
      Message 259 of 259 , Feb 1, 2007
        The following MEFAwards poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: How many pieces should each member be allowed to nominate?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - 25, 4 votes, 19.05%
        - 20, 17 votes, 80.95%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MEFAwards