Re: [MEFAwards] Digest Number 298

  • bljean@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 7:31 AM
      In a message dated 2/25/2005 7:37:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com writes:
      The titles are so good, I think we should have them all!
      Indeed. The Merry at the Black Gate Award... ought to be Merry (Unhealed) at
      the Black Gate Award. Get two for the price of one (where oh where was Merry's
      healing after the Pelennor? And pardon me if I misspelt that, I have one eye
      half open and the other still dreaming it is back where I left the pillow.

      And I have a subtitle for the The Going to Osgiliath Award (TTT), a quote
      directly out of that scene: "We're not even supposed to be here at all!" (or
      something to that effect. I always snort when I hear that line.

      Lin