New poll for MEFAwards

  • MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 250 , Feb 18, 2005
      MEFAwards group:

      Non-Fiction Awards titles. Choose
      three, one for each place. Think of the
      three as a group, compatible titles.
      Only three! If you choose more than
      three, all your votes may be
      disqualified.

      o The Red Book of Westmarch Award
      o The Translations from The Elvish Award
      o The There and Back Again Award
      o The Library of Imladris Award
      o The Scrolls of Orthanc Award
      o The Archives of Minas Tirith Award
      o No opinion on any

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • harrowcatliz
      Message 250 of 250 , Jul 3, 2012
        I can't seem to access the site either so could you please include a vote for continuing from me?

        All the best, Liz. Sent from my iPad