New poll for MEFAwards

  • MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 250 , Feb 18, 2005
      MEFAwards group:

      Movie-Verse Awards titles. Choose
      three, one for each place. Think of the
      three as a group, compatible titles.
      Only three! If you choose more than
      three, all your votes may be
      disqualified. (FOTR, TTT, and ROTK
      noted just to help remember which part
      the titles are in. They won't remain
      part of the titles.)

      o The Arwen Steals Asfaloth Award (FOTR)
      o The "Let's Skip the Old Forest" Award (FOTR)
      o The Elves at Helm's Deep Award (TTT)
      o The Evil!Faramir Award (TTT)
      o The Aragorn Dies Award (TTT)
      o The Denethor's Missing Palantir Award (ROTK)
      o The Retaking of Osgiliath Award (ROTK)
      o The "Go Home, Sam" Award (ROTK)
      o The Legolas vs. the Mumak Award (ROTK)
      o The Arwen Dies Award (ROTK)
      o The Merry at the Black Gate Award (ROTK)
      o The Scouring? What Scouring? Award (ROTK)
      o The Disappearance of the Grey Company Award (ROTK)
      o The What Happened to Halbarad Award (ROTK)
      o The Arwen at the Fords Award (FOTR)
      o The Going to Osgiliath Award (TTT)
      o The Osgiliath is Overrun Award (ROTK)
      o No opinion on any

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • harrowcatliz
      Message 250 of 250 , Jul 3, 2012
        I can't seem to access the site either so could you please include a vote for continuing from me?

        All the best, Liz. Sent from my iPad