RE: [MEFAwards] Re: Categories Post Mortem begins

    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 2, 2005
      Okay, I usually read through everything and then reply to the short ones
      first, but I wanted to jump right on this one.

      It's going to stay Men. Because "Men" is what's used throughout LOTR.
      Tolkien doesn't say "Humans" and he doesn't say "Race of Men" and "Race of
      Elves" everywhere. Elves, Men and all free Peoples, etc.

      Race of Men, etc., maybe conclusive but it's clunky as a title.

      --Ainaechoiriel
      MEFA Admin and Founder

      http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards
      Blog: http://www.ainaechoiriel.blogspot.com