RE: [MEFAwards] Greetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004

      Understood and you're welcome!

      > I also write in other fandoms, like Star Trek (original and
      > Voyager), Babylon 5, Kindred: The Embraced, Buffy, Angel and
      > the likes. I also run a Star Trek AU and Crossover group
      > named Memory Alpha. English is my third language, my original
      > fiction is written in my native Hungarian and in German.

      Very cool! Ever been to alt.startrek.creative? And what did you think when
      they killed off Doyle (on Angel)?

      > Ainae, if you can use any help that *doesn't* include web
      > skills or any technical aspects, I'll be happy to contribute.
      > Alas, with anything that is related to technical things, I'm
      > completely hopeless. (I'm the person who can't even make
      > pictures appear on her own Geocities site - you get the idea, eh?)

      Can you handle cutting and pasting comments into MS Word? If so, you can be
      a Vote Counter! Ideally, we should have several vote counters to ensure the
      accuracy of the count.

      http://www.stormpages.com/gabrielle/lotr Land of Myth and Memory
      Blog: http://www.ainaechoiriel.blogspot.com