PostMortem Database created

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      I have posted a 2004 PostMortem database. It has only three fields.
      Members can add records, but they cannot edit or delte them.

      If you have a topic you'd like discussed (mainly for changes. What did work
      can just be posted to the list as it probably won't require any changes),
      add a record by filling out the first field: Topic in a nutshell.

      Then make a post here. I'll check on the database every once in awhile and
      if we don't have any decision on a topic, I'll bring it back up.

      So, I've already brought up Author Comments.

      I also want to bring up this proposed change: Next year, when we get author
      approvals, we also ask THEM to catagorieze their story. Then they can
      decide where their story fits.

      --Ainaechoiriel
      MEFA Admin and Founder

      <http://home.earthlink.net/~ainae/mefa> http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The