Re: New poll for MEFAwards

  • legorfilinde2
    Message 1 of 250 , Nov 1, 2004
      I keep getting a message that says "page does not exist" for all
      these polls. [and I did cut and paste the entire URL to my browser -
      it's cut off on the post].

      Legorfilinde

      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > MEFAwards group:
      >
      > Elves, 1st place, Lothlorien. Choose
      > your favorite banner to represent this
      > award. To view them, go to
      > http://home.earthlink.net/~ainae/mefa/ba
      > nnerselves.html
      >
      > o Lorien #1
      > o Lorien #2
      > o Lorien #3
      > o Lorien #4
      > o Lorien #5
      > o Lorien #6
      > o Lorien #7
      > o Lorien #8
      > o Lorien #9
      > o Lorien #10
      > o Lorien #11
      > o Lorien #12
      > o Lorien #13
      > o Lorien #14
      > o Lorien #15
      > o Lorien #16
      > o Lorien #17

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!
    • harrowcatliz
      Message 250 of 250 , Jul 3 12:48 AM
        I can't seem to access the site either so could you please include a vote for continuing from me?

        All the best, Liz. Sent from my iPad