Humor-Official Voting Ballot

  • sulriel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Humor-Official Voting Ballot

      Romance
      HuR1: Home for the Holidays by Elladan son of Elrond by Claudi007
      One of my all-time favorites. I laughed until I cried. I often re-
      read this one, as well as others in the series. Keep up the good work.

      Romance
      HuR2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation by Claudi007
      One of my all-time favorites. I'm always delighted to re-read this

      Romance
      HuR7: The Conversation by sheraiah
      cute and enjoyable.

      Hu17: The One Ring Reforged by Cirdan
      Very enjoyable. I loved your view of Feanor, and his attitude toward
      Sauron and the work of other hands is right on target.