Question about buttons

  • viv
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Whew! I just finished up a large and unpleasant freelance project, so
      am just now getting caught up on MEFA goodness. I see I've missed a
      few categories already, but I'll try to make those up on Amnesty Day
      (unless that would be too much? I don't want to deluge the amnesty
      counters...)

      Anyway, my question is this: How are we going to distribute buttons
      with respect to subcats? It wouldn't be fair, in my opinion, to give
      the same button to the winning story overall in a category and to the
      winner of a subcat in that category (usually a lot less competition
      in the subcats). Will we note things like "Drabble" or "WIP" on the
      button itself? Or just not give buttons to subcat winners?

      If we need to provide specialized buttons for all subcats, those of
      us who made/are-making buttons will probably want to get started on
      that.

      Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere; my mind is a little
      hectic right now. :)

      Ciao,
      viv
    • viv
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Scratch that... I found the answer in the FAQ. :)

        viv

        --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "viv" <spacellamaprincess@y...>