Thank you

  • Antoinette Brenion
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
      I appreciate all the hard work you haave done. After the Awards are
      announced, we can sit back and reflect on this great adventure.

      Antoinette
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
        Thanks, Antoinette. I'm getting excited. And I still have a lot of comments
        to write......

        --Ainaechoiriel
        MEFA Admin and Founder

        http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards
        I appreciate all the hard work you haave done. After the Awards are
        announced, we can sit back and reflect on this great adventure.

        Antoinette

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wx3olB/TM
      • f_waith
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 17, 2004
          Just wanted to drop a note and say thanks to everyone who
          participated in the MEFAs and commented on all these works and
          authors.

          "For the Dark" is close to my heart as one of my favourite stories,
          so I was especially pleased to see it recognized. I appreciated every
          piece of feedback (and the writers will be hearing from me in person
          too!). Unfortunately RL has significantly reduced my time for fandom
          commitments this year, so I wasn't able to take part as a
          reader/voter, but I hope to next year if the awards continue.

          Thanks again!

          Forodwaith
        • Rosemary Baxter
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
            Many, many thanks to those who reviewed my stories - and just as many apologies that I was such a poor reviewer this year.  I really don't know where the time went - I just don't seem to have had a moment.

            Bodkin

          • Patricia
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4 11:29 AM
              Dear Aranel: Please accept my gratitude to you and all the others who worked so hard to create and maintain the MEFAs. I very much wish the MEFAs weren't ending, especially as I only discovered them last year when other people were kind enough to nominate some of my stories, but I quite understand the reasons why you, Marta, and all the rest can no longer continue the MEFAs. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication. I hope you will continue to be a part of the Tolkien fandom, but no matter what you choose to do, best of luck in the future. Take care. Sincerely, Darkover