Correction needed on the author nom listing.

  • Larian Elensar
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2004
      Hey,

      How's this for late corrections?

      I was looking at the Authors page on the site and noticed that I'm getting credit for a couple of stories I didn't write.

      In Elves, It's showing me having written Keeper of the Flame, the Kiss and Henen.

      I only wrote Keeper of the Flame.

      The other two should be listed under Larien Elengasse.

      Thanks,

      Larian
      larian_elensar@...
      Keeper of the OEAM archive http://www.ofelvesandmen.com
      Archive addy archive@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2004
        Can you name the ones that need to be changed? (Sorry if I don't make a lot
        of sense. It's a stress thing.). If you name them, I'll get them fixed.

        Thanks.

        --Ainaechoiriel

        I was looking at the Authors page on the site and noticed that I'm getting
        credit for a couple of stories I didn't write.

        In Elves, It's showing me having written Keeper of the Flame, the Kiss and
        Henen.

        I only wrote Keeper of the Flame.

        The other two should be listed under Larien Elengasse.

        Thanks,

        Larian
        larian_elensar@...
        Keeper of the OEAM archive http://www.ofelvesandmen.com
        Archive addy archive@...

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Larian Elensar
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2004
          On the author's page, in the elves category, it should read:

          Larian Elensar, Keeper of the Flame

          Larien Elengasse, The Kiss and Henen.

          Ainaechoiriel <mefaadmin@...> wrote:
          Can you name the ones that need to be changed? (Sorry if I don't make a lot
          of sense. It's a stress thing.). If you name them, I'll get them fixed.

          Thanks.

          --Ainaechoiriel

          I was looking at the Authors page on the site and noticed that I'm getting
          credit for a couple of stories I didn't write.

          In Elves, It's showing me having written Keeper of the Flame, the Kiss and
          Henen.

          I only wrote Keeper of the Flame.

          The other two should be listed under Larien Elengasse.

          Thanks,

          Larian
          larian_elensar@...
          Keeper of the OEAM archive http://www.ofelvesandmen.com
          Archive addy archive@...

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2004
            Okay, I've fixed it. Unfortunately, I can't reupload to the earthlink site
            right now. It's right however on my own server:

            http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa/Authnoms.html

            --Ainaechoiriel