RE: [MEFAwards] Anymore volunteers?

  • Jan Whittaker
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2004
      Sure, I'll do it - count me in!

      Jay

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks! That'd be great! I'll get you some assignments this evening.

        --Ainaechoiriel

        >[MEFAwards] Anymore volunteers? Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:27:58 -0000
        >
        >The following 15 people have volunteered to be vote counters.
        >
        >Ainaechoiriel Larian Nerwen Antoinette Stella Pervinca Marta Lindorien
        >Khazar_khum Sindohte Elana Ceana beleg1cuthalion Thundera Tiger Fourth Moon
        >
        >We could use more. What wil this job entail? Copying each comment in your

        >assigned categories into a word processing program, such as Word, and then
        >running a character count on the comment (minus white spaces). (In Word
        >you do this through the Tools menu, Word Count feature.)
        >
        >Then you'd note down the # of characters and the corresponding points (from

        >a chart you'll have handy) in a speadsheet.
        >
        >The number of categories you would count depends on our final number of
        >vote counters. I presently envision 3 categories each. I hope to have at
        >least 3 people counting each category (for accuracy's sake).
        >
        >Once a category is all counted, you turn in your spreadsheet and that's
        >about that.
        >
        >Doesn't sound too hard, does it? So if you've got some time in the next
        >month and a half or so, join up!
        >
        >--Ainaechoiriel

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • ellbee_g
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2004
          Do you still need anyone? If so, it sounds like something I can
          manage.

          -Ellbee

          --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "ainaechoiriel" <mefaadmin@e...>

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2004
            Yes! We'd love to have you! I'll send you an invite to the Staff group!

            --Ainaechoiriel
            MEFA Admin and Founder

            http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wx3olB/TM