Need correction to link...and one other little thing

  • Larian
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
      (Both of these are on the website)

      Since FF.net changed their urls,

      The link to Altariel's story, Death by Water should be

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/588202/1/

      It currently has this:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/588202

      On the Romance page, Featuring Haldir, the story Khila Amin should
      list Julie and Fianna as authors. Julie is the only one listed
      right now.

      Thanks :)

      Larian
    • Larian
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
        Oh, and Altariel's story is in Men/Gondor

        --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Larian" <larian_elensar@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2004
          Okay, I'll get it fixed tonight. Thanks for catching it. I thought I'd
          gotten all those. But yes, if you leave that /1/ off, the link breaks.

          --Ainaechoiriel
          MEFA Admin and Founder

          http://home.earthlink.net/~ainae/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards