Story Nominations #1

  • Soledad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 2:20 AM
      All right, I hope I haven't missed up the categorization. That would
      be a shame, but not the least surprising...

      *****************************
      Story Nomination Form #1:

      *Nominator's name: Soledad

      *Story Title: Of Fire and Stars

      *Story Author: Gecco

      *Author's E-mail Address: youko@...

      *Story URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1367103

      *Category Choices (see Categories File or FAQ for choices)
      *1st: The Hobbit
      2nd: Drama
      3rd: Adventure
      Subcategory (suggest something): Dwarves

      *Rating: R

      Reason for rating (violence, graphic, etc.): (Rating for violence.)

      *Romance Parners (for Romances Only): N/A

      *Summary (not a recommendation. Save that for the vote): What was
      Gimli doing during The Hobbit? This is one possible answer.

      Story Nomination Form #2:

      *Nominator's name: Soledad

      *Story Title: Keystone

      *Story Author: Wild Iris (I have the authors approval to nominate
      this story)

      *Author's E-mail Address: gemma@...

      *Story URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1139614

      *Category Choices (see Categories File or FAQ for choices)
      *1st: Elves
      2nd: N/A
      3rd: N/A
      Subcategory (suggest something): Mirkwood stories

      *Rating: G

      Reason for rating (violence, graphic, etc.): N/A

      *Romance Parners (for Romances Only): N/A

      *Summary (not a recommendation. Save that for the vote): Thranduil
      has his caves built in Mirkwood.

      Story Nomination Form #3:

      *Nominator's name: Soledad

      *Story Title: The Gondolin Guiness

      *Story Author: Earonn (I have the author's approval to nominate this
      story)

      *Author's E-mail Address: Earonn@...

      *Story URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1625301

      *Category Choices (see Categories File or FAQ for choices)
      *1st: Humour
      2nd: Elves
      3rd: The Silmarillion
      Subcategory (suggest something): Parody

      *Rating: G

      Reason for rating (violence, graphic, etc.): N/A

      *Romance Parners (for Romances Only): N/A

      *Summary (not a recommendation. Save that for the vote): A hilarious
      parody piece.

      Story Nomination Form #4:

      *Nominator's name: Soledad

      *Story Title: Dreamwalkers

      *Story Author: Soledad

      *Author's E-mail Address: annaliess@...

      *Story URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1798537

      *Category Choices (see Categories File or FAQ for choices)
      *1st: Mystery
      2nd: Romance
      3rd: Elves
      Subcategory (suggest something): Valinor, after the Ring War

      *Rating: PG

      Reason for rating (violence, graphic, etc.): N/A

      *Romance Parners (for Romances Only): Gildor/Celebrimbor

      *Summary (not a recommendation. Save that for the vote): After the
      Ring War, Gildor finally sails to Valinor. But will the reunion is
      not what he has hoped for.

      This was Nomination sheet #1. More coming up, soon

      Soledad