Author Nominations Up

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
      Predicting that the poll will favor Vignette as a subcategory, I've posted
      the web site page for author nominations. If my predicture turns out wrong,
      I can just re-merge it after editing the spreadsheet.

      http://home.earthlink.net/~ainae/mefa/Authnoms.html will get you there.

      When the ballot comes out (in Voting Season), the catgegories will be
      separated, but for ease of posting, I'm throwing them altogether into one
      web page table.

      Each author should only be listed once per category/subcategory. Teams
      should be treated as separate entities from their individual members. You
      will comment on the team, not just the individual writers. In that way, you
      may see the same name twice in a category, once as a part of a team and once
      as an individual.

      --Ainaechoiriel
      MEFA Admin and Founder

      http://home.earthlink.net/~ainae/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards
      Blog: http://www.ainaechoiriel.blogspot.com

    • Viv
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
        Levade is listed twice in Elves, and Marigold is
        listed twice in Hobbits/Drabble.

        Humor includes both Bryn (aka bryn_bnw) and bryn-bnw.

        Under Lord of the Rings/Vignette, Isabeau of Greenlea
        is listed as Isabeau of Greenleaf (should have no
        "f").

        Thank you Ainae for compiling all this info. I can't
        imagine how much time you've put into this contest so
        far. Don't know if it makes the sacrifice any easier,
        but the rest of us are having a blast with it, and
        really appreciate your effort.

        viv

        =====
        Spacellama Palace: http://spacellama.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004

          Thanks, I did manually delete duplicates so it's no surprise that I'd miss
          some. Thanks for catching them. I've fixed the spreadsheet and will
          reupload the page sometime today.

          > Under Lord of the Rings/Vignette, Isabeau of Greenlea is
          > listed as Isabeau of Greenleaf (should have no "f").

          Hard to believe that one got by all the check ballots, huh? ;-0

          > Thank you Ainae for compiling all this info. I can't imagine
          > how much time you've put into this contest so far. Don't know
          > if it makes the sacrifice any easier, but the rest of us are
          > having a blast with it, and really appreciate your effort.

          Thanks! The real time-consuming stuff was in Check Ballot Season. It's not
          so bad now. And I'm using it to procrastinate writing. Darn me.