Ratings

  • Sorne&Enros
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2004
      Can I ask whether the ban on NC-17 fics is something that can be up for
      negotiation, or is it something you are adament about? What are you using
      as the criteria to distinguish between R and NC-17. I ask because I have a
      couple of pieces that may fall outside the line without editing, and I'm not
      sure that's a road I want to go down. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

      And if this is not an 'adult' list, how are we going to work posting stories
      with ratings above G?

      I'm sorry if it's perhaps a bit late in the day to be raising this, the list
      is moving so fast I'm finding it hard to keep up ( didn't even manage to
      vote in the Orc category poll before it closed)

      Sorne/Enros