The Hobbit Check Ballot #4--Final

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      The Hobbit
      Check Ballot #4--Final

      Please check Check Ballots over carefully so that we can correct any
      mistakes before the official ballot is released.

      (No Subcategories)

      TH1: Another Mother's Son by Thevina

      TH2: Chance Meeting at Rivendell by Aunt Dora Baggins
      of nine or ten and was living in Rivendell. This story supposes that they
      met and became friends. The story is a simple account of their growing
      friendship, and includes foreshadowing of events to come.

      TH3: Estel and the Hobbit by Eledhwen
      book-canon; light-hearted but telling also of deeper events..

      TH4: In the Hall of the Wood Elf King by TreeHugger
      dungeons, Bilbo meets Legolas quite by accident. We find out why Elves don't
      smoke pipeweed.

      TH5: Of Fire and Stars by Gecco
      answer.

      TH6: Sucking Eggses by Marta