RE: [MEFAwards] More Banners

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004

      I saw those! And Gwathyg's. Zimraphel had one as well. They all look
      wonderful. Except that some of them are very large. I've shrunk them down a
      bit for the web site.

      Try to keep them down to a banner or button, not a splash screen. And do
      tell me, like you just did, so I'll know they are there.

      Thanks!

      --Gabrielle
      "God is my Strength!"

      http://www.stormpages.com/gabrielle/trek The Edge of the Frontier
      http://www.stormpages.com/gabrielle/doyle This Side of the Nether
      Blog: http://www.gabriellewrites.blogspot.com
    • ainaechoiriel
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2004
        I just uploaded 4 new banners by Bubbles.

        Frodo
        Arwen and Aragorn
        Eomer
        Eowyn