Nomination

  • merrygoldgamgee
    Message 1 of 91 , May 31, 2004
      To nominate a story, please copy the form below and paste it into
      your e-mail or post. Then fill it out. All fields with * are
      required.

      Story Nomination Form

      *Nominator's name: Marigold

      *Story Title: Recaptured!

      *Story Author: Llinos

      *Author's E-mail Address: Lizallinos@@...

      *Story URL - Please note there are two URL's due to the length of the
      story:

      Chapters 1 thru 92
      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=970288

      Chapters 93 – onward
      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=969855

      *Category Choices (see Categories File or FAQ for choices)

      *1st: Hobbits
      2nd: Adventure
      3rd: The Lord of the Rings
      Subcategory (Mandatory for WIP, Poetry, and Drabble. Otherwise,
      suggest something): WIP – this is a serial

      *Rating: R

      Reason for rating (violence, graphic, etc.): Some violence, lots of
      angst, but the rating should really be more of a PG 13.

      *Romance Partners: None, but Merry and Pippin have a close
      relationship. The reader can make up their mind how close.

      *Summary (not a reccommenddation. Save that for the vote):

      An alternate LotR universe story – The Uruk-Hai recapture Merry and
      Pippin and because of this the story changes. The hobbits suffer many
      trials and tribulations as a consequence and are led in a completely
      different direction to the original story.

      There are frequent appearances by many other LotR characters,
      including all of the Fellowship with special attention paid to
      Legolas, and also features Éowyn, Faramir and Théoden. There are also
      some original characters, including some rather interesting orcs.

      Overall this is a story which stars those two, usually underrated
      hobbits, Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took, who prove to be
      brave, valiant and true and who never lose their sense of right or
      their sense of humour.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 15, 2004
        Sorry, it's after midnight. But it can be nominated next year.

        --Ainaechoiriel
        MEFA Admin and Founder

        http://home.earthlink.net/~ainae/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards