Thank you

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
      Dear Aranel: Please accept my gratitude to you and all the others who worked so hard to create and maintain the MEFAs. I very much wish the MEFAs weren't ending, especially as I only discovered them last year when other people were kind enough to nominate some of my stories, but I quite understand the reasons why you, Marta, and all the rest can no longer continue the MEFAs. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication. I hope you will continue to be a part of the Tolkien fandom, but no matter what you choose to do, best of luck in the future. Take care. Sincerely, Darkover