Re: Potential venue for further discussion

  • voirreyj
    Message 1 of 89 , Jul 1, 2012
      Thank you Marta. (Haven't had time to read the comments there yet - off to church!)

      Message 89 of 89 , Jul 1, 2012
        Real life has been consuming my time the last few days. I, too, would like to
        be made part of any group that discusses this situation, both because I'm on the
        ratings team this year, and because I write stories that examine many very adult
        themes in spite of being purposely written to lessen the impact of the topics so
        as not to be terrifically offensive.
        Bonnie L. Sherrell
        Teacher at Large

        "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

        "Don't go where I can't follow."