Re: [MEFAwards] 2011 MEFAs - final loose ends

    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2012
      Are we going to have the awards this year? I've been compiling my list!
      Bonnie L. Sherrell
      Teacher at Large

      "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

      "Don't go where I can't follow."
      Message 2 of 7 , May 20, 2012
        Hi Bonnie,

        We definitely plan on having them. The post-mortem took longer than
        expected this year (mainly because of yours truly being too busy with RL to
        give it the time it needed), and we're just now finishing up that
        discussion. Then Aranel will need time to tweak the website a bit. So I'm
        not sure when exactly the awards will start. But rest assured, they WILL
        happen. Once I know when we'll be ready to start, I'll make an announcement
        to that effect.

        In the mean time, making your list of pieces you'd like to nominate is a
        definite good thing. Glad to know you're excited to begin, and I hope other
        people are too!

        Marta

        On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:50 AM, Bonnie L. Sherrell <blslarner@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Are we going to have the awards this year? I've been compiling my list!
        > Bonnie L. Sherrell
        > Teacher at Large

      • Linda
        Message 3 of 7 , May 20, 2012
          Thanks for posting this, Bonnie, I'd like to know too if I should prepare my list!

          Linda

          Message 4 of 7 , May 20, 2012
            Hi Linda,

            Sorry to keep you wondering. Yes, they will be happening, so go ahead and
            start thinking about what you would like to nominate.

            Marta

            On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Linda <gingerleo@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Thanks for posting this, Bonnie, I'd like to know too if I should prepare
            > my list!
            >
            > Linda

          • Ellin Ithilwen
            Message 5 of 7 , May 20, 2012
              I, too, just started to wonder about the new season. It's great to hear that we'll have it! :)))

              Ellynn

              ________________________________
              Sorry to keep you wondering. Yes, they will be happening, so go ahead and
              start thinking about what you would like to nominate.

              Marta

              On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Linda <gingerleo@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Thanks for posting this, Bonnie, I'd like to know too if I should prepare
              > my list!
              >
              > Linda

            • Linda
              Message 6 of 7 , May 20, 2012
                That's great news! Thanks for letting us know, Marta,

                Linda