Question about my last review

  • raksha022002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      I wrote my last review shortly before the end of voting yesterday. I'm pretty sure I made it Final, but I suppose it is possible I mistakenly used the Hidden status. It has only just appeared and is dated January 1, 2012 - will it be counted?
    • Aranel Took
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Hi Raksha,

        There were some bugs in the ending of the awards that were entirely my
        fault (in the site code), so don't worry about your reviews. If your review
        is showing up as Final, it will be counted.

        Thanks,
        Aranel