Hidden reviews

  • annettekupke
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1 12:10 AM
      Voting season has ended, but my hidden reviews are still hidden. Is this a technical problem or did I do something wrong?
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1 5:28 AM
        On 1/1/2012 3:10 AM, annettekupke wrote:

        > Voting season has ended, but my hidden reviews are still hidden. Is
        > this a technical problem or did I do something wrong?

        Hi Annette,

        I noticed the same thing with my own reviews last night, and emailed
        Aranel to examine the situation. She or I will reply here with an answer
        once we have one.

        But it's not just you, and we're on it. :-)

      • Aranel Took
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1 9:19 AM
          Hi Annette,

          Sorry about that. That was an error on my part (in the site code). I have
          changed Hidden reviews to Final now.

          Aranel,
          MEFA Tech Support

          On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 2:10 AM, annettekupke <annette@...>wrote:

          > Voting season has ended, but my hidden reviews are still hidden. Is this a
          > technical problem or did I do something wrong?

        • Elizabeth Nield
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1 9:26 AM
            Is there a way to reply to reviews on our stories now?

            Kaylee Arafinwiel

            Aranel Took <araneltook@...> wrote:

            >Hi Annette,
            >
            >Sorry about that. That was an error on my part (in the site code). I have
            >changed Hidden reviews to Final now.
            >
            >Aranel,
            >MEFA Tech Support
            >
            >On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 2:10 AM, annettekupke <annette@...>wrote:
            >
            >> Voting season has ended, but my hidden reviews are still hidden. Is this a
            >> technical problem or did I do something wrong?

          • Aranel
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1 9:52 AM
              Hi Kaylee,

              There was a bug in the site that had removed the Review Reply function, but I've fixed that. You can go to the Reviews menu, then Reviews Received to get a list of your reviews, and each will have a link to enter a reply. (Please let me know if it still isn't working).

              You will be able to reply to reviews up until we switch the site over to the 2012 awards (sometime this spring).

              Aranel

              --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Nield <fuzzlebub85@...> wrote:

              > Is there a way to reply to reviews on our stories now?
              >
              > Kaylee Arafinwiel

            • Barbara Rich
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1 1:29 PM
                I am SO glad that the reply function is fixed! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
                THANK YOU!! So far as I'm concerned it is the BEST feature of the new site!
                Dreamflower