WIP now complete

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2011
      Hello,

      My WIP, Kindred, is now complete. I did email my liaison, but haven't heard back from her yet. I checked the website and it's still listed as incomplete. I wanted to make sure I let you know before I forget about it again. :)

      Thanks!

      Linda :)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
        Hiya Linda,

        Thanks for the heads-up! I've moved it into the Genres: Hobbits: Family
        subcategory for you.

        I'll also fix the story information so it no longer appears to be a WIP.
        (PS - congrats on finishing!)

        ML

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011

          Following up on this: After I sent the following email I noticed that
          Gamgeefest already had two other stories in the Family subcategory. So I
          discussed the situation with GamgeeFest. The story can now be found in

          Races: Hobbits: General

          Marta

          On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Marta <marta.fandom@...> wrote:

          > Hiya Linda,
          >
          > Thanks for the heads-up! I've moved it into the Genres: Hobbits: Family
          > subcategory for you.
          >
          > I'll also fix the story information so it no longer appears to be a WIP.
          > (PS - congrats on finishing!)
          >
          > ML

        • Linda
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
            Thanks again, Marta, for your quick response! :)

            Linda

            --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, Marta <marta.fandom@...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            >
            > Following up on this: After I sent the following email I noticed that
            > Gamgeefest already had two other stories in the Family subcategory. So I
            > discussed the situation with GamgeeFest. The story can now be found in
            >
            > Races: Hobbits: General
            >
            > Marta
            >
            > On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Marta <marta.fandom@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hiya Linda,
            > >
            > > Thanks for the heads-up! I've moved it into the Genres: Hobbits: Family
            > > subcategory for you.
            > >
            > > I'll also fix the story information so it no longer appears to be a WIP.
            > > (PS - congrats on finishing!)
            > >
            > > ML

          • elhanan_austin
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2011
              Hi Marta,

              Having sent you 2 emails with no response I figured I might catch you here. My story, In Darkness Bound (192), is now complete.

              Thanks.

              Fiondil