Non-participating authors

  • mvoltfan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011
      I was wondering - in the nomination filters, is it possible to hide those authors who aren't participating in this year's MEFAs? I'm trying to review at least one story by every author, and as I click through the authors I'm finding many who don't have entries competing, including one author that I know for a fact is not participating (I nominated her but she did not accept the nom.)

      I don't think non-participating authors showed up in the filter for last year's MEFAs.

      ~ Lauderdale
    • Aranel Took
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011
        Hi Lauderdale,

        Thanks for noticing that! I've added that to the To Do List to fix for next
        year.

        I'm not sure if I can fix it this year (since it's kind of complicated to
        figure out which authors have only withdrawn nominations while you're in the
        process of building the select menu). I'll try some things and see if I can
        work around that, but only if it's not going to slow the site down (it's
        already running very slowly). :-\

        It will definitely be fixed for next year, though.

        Thanks,
        Aranel