Wish List Bug

  • Aranel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
      Hi all,

      I think I've found the bug that's been eating Wish Lists. There seems to be an error in the code that removes a story from your Wish List when you review it: it looks like it has been removing that story from everyone's Wish List, not just the reviewer's.

      I've disabled that function for now, until I can fix the error, so when you review a story it will NOT be removed from your Wish List, you will have to do that by hand until I can get this function working again.

      Sorry for the troubles!
      Aranel
    • Aranel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
        Hi all,

        Okay, it looks like the bug has been squashed. I've uploaded the fix and re-enabled the "remove story from Wish List when reviewed" function.

        Let me know if you notice any other problems with this.

        Thanks,
        Aranel