Same thing here!

  • thequeenly1
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      My experience is the same as that of Aearwen and Elleth. My very long wish list (over one hundred stories, I believe) has shrunk to a mere twenty-six! What is going on? Sincerely, TheQueenly1, a.k.a. Darkover
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011

        I'm not quite sure *what's* going on - I don't have much of a wishlist so I
        can't test things - but it seems like a recurrent problem. I'm sure Aranel
        will look into it ASAP.