Re: [MEFAwards] Re: Review Replies?____Where is my reviews?

  • Barbara Rich
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 7, 2011
      You WILL see them when the reviewers are through tweaking them and finalize
      them. So don't be disappointed-- they'll show up sooner or later.

      (And don't be too disappointed because the usual reason for keeping a review
      in draft, at least for me, is to nudge it up a bit in the character count
      before finalizing.)

      Dreamflower

    • Aranel
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 7, 2011
        Hey all,

        The review reply page has been updated, so it should be working now. Let me know if you notice any other problems.

        Glad you all enjoyed the error message. ;-)

        Aranel

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 7, 2011
          Hiya Brandy,

          Sorry to hear you're so disappointed. As for "fair," we really hide the reviews to make things easier on the reviewers. That way they can enter reviews into the system even if they aren't completely happy with them. The other way I can see handling this is saying you can't enter a review unless you're 100% ready for it to be publicly displayed. And I think we'd get less reviews that way. I know *I* would write them on my own computer and maybe never get around to posting them.

          Don't worry, those "hidden" reviews will show up at the end of voting. Earlier, if the voter decides to switch them over to final reviews. Think of it as an extra treat just waiting for you in the future. :-)