Re: [MEFAwards] A review question...

  • Aranel Took
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
      Hi Thundera,

      I've added the scores to the reviews on the Reviews Written page.

      Aranel

      On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Aranel Took <araneltook@...> wrote:

      > Hi Thundera,
      >
      > I forgot to make those scores visible to the reviewer. I'll add that ASAP.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Aranel
      >

      > On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM, thunderatiger <thunderalaura@...>wrote:
      >
      >> First of all, I'm loving the new site. It's a lot of fun to play around
      >> in. That said, I was wondering about something that existed in the old site
      >> but that I don't see in the new one.
      >>
      >> After entering a review but before setting the status to
      >> draft/hidden/final, the current site tells me how many characters there are
      >> in the review and the score. Which is all well and good. But if I click
      >> "Reviews Written" and look at what reviews I've submitted so far, it doesn't
      >> tell me how the reviews are scored, though there's a column for that. Will
      >> that change in August or is that column stuck on N/A until the end of voting
      >> season?
      >>
      >> No biggie either way. I just like to be able to see at a glance how my
      >> reviews are scored, but I can live without that if needed.
      >>
      >> Many thanks to all the amazing people for their hard work!
      >>
      >> Thundera

    • Laura
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
        Many thanks! You're the best! Thundera ---------------------------------------------
        "No one can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion."
        Colonel Flagg - M*A*S*H