A review question...

  • thunderatiger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2011
      First of all, I'm loving the new site. It's a lot of fun to play around in. That said, I was wondering about something that existed in the old site but that I don't see in the new one.

      After entering a review but before setting the status to draft/hidden/final, the current site tells me how many characters there are in the review and the score. Which is all well and good. But if I click "Reviews Written" and look at what reviews I've submitted so far, it doesn't tell me how the reviews are scored, though there's a column for that. Will that change in August or is that column stuck on N/A until the end of voting season?

      No biggie either way. I just like to be able to see at a glance how my reviews are scored, but I can live without that if needed.

      Many thanks to all the amazing people for their hard work!

      Thundera
    • Aranel Took
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2011
        Hi Thundera,

        I forgot to make those scores visible to the reviewer. I'll add that ASAP.

        Thanks,
        Aranel

        On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM, thunderatiger <thunderalaura@...>wrote:

        > First of all, I'm loving the new site. It's a lot of fun to play around in.
        > That said, I was wondering about something that existed in the old site but
        > that I don't see in the new one.
        >
        > After entering a review but before setting the status to
        > draft/hidden/final, the current site tells me how many characters there are
        > in the review and the score. Which is all well and good. But if I click
        > "Reviews Written" and look at what reviews I've submitted so far, it doesn't
        > tell me how the reviews are scored, though there's a column for that. Will
        > that change in August or is that column stuck on N/A until the end of voting
        > season?
        >
        > No biggie either way. I just like to be able to see at a glance how my
        > reviews are scored, but I can live without that if needed.
        >
        > Many thanks to all the amazing people for their hard work!
        >
        > Thundera

      • Aranel Took
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
          Hi Thundera,

          I've added the scores to the reviews on the Reviews Written page.

          Aranel

          On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Aranel Took <araneltook@...> wrote:

          > Hi Thundera,
          >
          > I forgot to make those scores visible to the reviewer. I'll add that ASAP.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Aranel
          >

          > On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM, thunderatiger <thunderalaura@...>wrote:
          >
          >> First of all, I'm loving the new site. It's a lot of fun to play around
          >> in. That said, I was wondering about something that existed in the old site
          >> but that I don't see in the new one.
          >>
          >> After entering a review but before setting the status to
          >> draft/hidden/final, the current site tells me how many characters there are
          >> in the review and the score. Which is all well and good. But if I click
          >> "Reviews Written" and look at what reviews I've submitted so far, it doesn't
          >> tell me how the reviews are scored, though there's a column for that. Will
          >> that change in August or is that column stuck on N/A until the end of voting
          >> season?
          >>
          >> No biggie either way. I just like to be able to see at a glance how my
          >> reviews are scored, but I can live without that if needed.
          >>
          >> Many thanks to all the amazing people for their hard work!
          >>
          >> Thundera

        • Laura
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
            Many thanks! You're the best! Thundera ---------------------------------------------
            "No one can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion."
            Colonel Flagg - M*A*S*H