Re: [MEFAwards] [ADMIN] final hard-to-reach authors list

  • Sivan Shemesh
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2011
      I already wrote to rosethorn59 and even txt her, but i have no idea if she saw it, i didn't hear from her, so hopefully by the weekend...

      *Hugs*

      Sivan Shemesh

      http://www.fanfiction.net/u/439186/ - Non-slash mostly LOTR
      http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1520913/SivanShemesh2 - Only Magnificent 7 stories
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sivan325%c2%a0 - My shop at Etsy

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hi there, Kaylee Arafinwiel here. I finally got my email working. It took literally all day. However, I don't seem to be able to log in :( Help? Oh, also I emailed Elliska. I'm so excited to be nominated again! :)

        Kaylee

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 1, 2011
          And ten hours later, I managed to get my email running...Thanks so much
          Barbara! Hope your birthday went well :) *huggles muchly*

          Kaylee Arafinwiel
> [...]
          >>
          >> The second list, it's entirely possible that these people know they
          >> were nominated and are making good progress. I'm a little concerned
          >> that they may not know our deadline is coming or that there's
          >> something else they still need to do, but on the other hand, they *do*
          >> still have time to tie up those loose threads. Meaning there are still
          >> very legitimate reasons for their forms not to be done yet. I have
          >> left off veteran MEFA members who I'm confident know what they need to
          >> do as well as people who are 100% done with most of their nominations.
          >>
          >> In any event, if you see your name listed get in touch with your
          >> liaison. And if you see a name listed of someone you know, especially
          >> on the first list, have them get in touch, too. Authors should have
          >> also received an email by me earlier today listing what nominations
          >> were good to go and which ones still needed work.

        • elhanan_austin
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 2, 2011
            I sent Nekomitsu an email and Rhapsody (her nominator) also has tried to contact her but so far I haven't heard from her. So if anyone else knows her, please let her know. Thanks.

            Fiondil
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 2, 2011
              Thanks for checking in!

              Marta

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 2, 2011
                On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Henriette Heeren-Hummel <
                h.j.heerenhummel@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Hello all,
                >
                > I�ve tried to alert Gwynnyd and DrummerWench per Garden of Ithillien, both
                > in private messages and the appropiate boards. I hope this helps.
                >
                > Haarajot

                Thanks, Haarajot. I've heard from both of them.

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 2, 2011

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 2, 2011
                    Thanks, Cathleen. I've marked her off over at LJ, as having been contacted.

                    Marta

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 2, 2011
                      And now that my email finally works *pokes it in frustration for its stupidity* my forms are done! I also contacted my liason.

                      Kaylee Arafinwiel

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 2, 2011
                        Hi Kaylee,

                        I don't replying publicly to this, since it's useful to a lot of people I
                        think. It's one of the most common questions I get asked.

                        For security reasons I can't see any member's password, but you can see it
                        yourself. Just

                        --- (1) Visit www.mefawards.org/
                        --- (2) Click the "Log in" link.
                        --- (3) Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
                        --- (4) Enter your email address.

                        This will reset your password to some random string of letters and numbers,
                        which will be emailed to you. Then

                        --- (5) Log in to www.mefawards.org using that new password and your email
                        address.
                        --- (6) Select "Your MEFA Account Settings" from the Members menu.
                        --- (7) Click "Edit Your Account Information."
                        --- (8) At the bottom of the page, enter the password you prefer and save
                        the form.

                        This will be your password for the next time you need to log in. Then:

                        --- (9) Select "Your Nominations" from the Nominations menu.
                        --- (10) Click the "Form" link beside the nomination you want to work on.

                        From here, just follow the instructions on the form to tell us about your
                        nomination.

                        Btw, that works for anyone who is having a hard time logging in to our
                        website.