[ADMIN] Nominations Ending Soon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2011

      Just a friendly reminder: if you want to nominate a story for the 2011
      MEFAs, you need to get it in soon.

      --- Nominators: You MUST submit your nomination by June 30.
      --- Authors: You MUST finish the form for your story by July 6.
      Preferably a few days earlier, in case there are any errors that need
      working out.

      And remember, all deadlines are based on Greenwich Mean Time, not your
      local time. For instance, I live on the US east coast, which means I'm
      four hours behind GMT. So the MEFA day ends, not when my clock says
      11:59 PM, but when it says 7:59 PM. You can see exactly how much time
      you have left by going to http://www.mefawards.org/ and checking out
      the countdown in the top-right corner.

      Marta
      (MEFA Admin.)