Re: [MEFAwards] Did my eyes deceive me?

  • Elleth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
      It's above the countdown box - but do check if you are logged in. I just had
      the same reaction before I noticed that I wasn't logged into my account.

      Elleth

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
        Do we indeed lose nominations when we are the second within twenty-four hours to
        nominate a story someone else might have been nominating while we were
        researching whether or not the story was eligible?
        Bonnie L. Sherrell
        Teacher at Large

        "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

        "Don't go where I can't follow."
      • Barbara Rich
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
          OK-- yes, I was logged in, but I never thought to look there! *facepalm*

          Dreamflower

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
            Hi Bonnie,

            MEFA policy is,

            --- was the original nomination w/I 24 hrs: you do NOT lose the nomination
            --- was the original nomination more than 24 hours ago (or in a previous
            year): you DO lose the nomination

            Please email me privately at support@..., with the story you
            nominated that you think caused you to lose a nomination. I'll look into it
            for you and see what the problem is.