Did my eyes deceive me?

  • Barbara Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
      OK, the other day when I was making nominations, I could have *sworn* I saw
      a little statement saying "You have X-number of nominations left." But I
      can't find that anywhere now. I know we had that on our home page last
      year, but not now. Where should I be looking for it? *puzzled*

      Dreamflower

    • Elleth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
        It's above the countdown box - but do check if you are logged in. I just had
        the same reaction before I noticed that I wasn't logged into my account.

        Elleth

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
          Do we indeed lose nominations when we are the second within twenty-four hours to
          nominate a story someone else might have been nominating while we were
          researching whether or not the story was eligible?
          Bonnie L. Sherrell
          Teacher at Large

          "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

          "Don't go where I can't follow."
        • Barbara Rich
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
            OK-- yes, I was logged in, but I never thought to look there! *facepalm*

            Dreamflower

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
              Hi Bonnie,

              MEFA policy is,

              --- was the original nomination w/I 24 hrs: you do NOT lose the nomination
              --- was the original nomination more than 24 hours ago (or in a previous
              year): you DO lose the nomination

              Please email me privately at support@..., with the story you
              nominated that you think caused you to lose a nomination. I'll look into it
              for you and see what the problem is.