Re: [MEFAwards] A quick question about browsing stories

  • Aranel Took
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
      Hi Dreamflower,

      That is part of the problem with having to keep the Nominations Listing
      randomized (which happens on each page load). I will keep searching for a
      solution to that (to see if there is a way to allow columns to be sorted by
      author or ID).

      For now, the best and easiest solution is to open Nomination Info in a new
      tab (or window). This is a setting that depends on each browser and OS, but,
      for example, I click "Command-Click" to open a new tab in Safari for Mac. I
      think that works for Firefox, too. On Windows, I think "CTRL-click" will
      work for most browsers.

      Aranel