suggestions for 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hey guys,

      Some of you have come to me or your liaison with suggestions for future
      awards. TO help keep track of that, I have set up a virtual suggestion box
      at

      http://mefas.livejournal.com/266431.html

      If there is something you would like us to consider changing for future
      years, please suggest it at that website. No LJ account necessary - just
      make an anonymous comment if you don't have an account at that website.

      Right now, the most common request is to have a character, event, location,
      etc. added to our website. Out of fairness we don't do this mid-awards - but
      if you think there is something important missing, by all means let us know
      so we consider adding it for future years. I also encourage you to mention
      the character etc. in your summary. In most cases there is also an "other"
      option that points readers to the fact that there is some character or
      setting or whatever that was not available to choose specifically.